Showing 1–12 of 23 results
Kingspan Insulation Kooltherm K108 Cavity Insulation Board 1200mm x 450mm£149.95
Kingspan Koolltherm K110 Plus Soffit Insulation Board 1200mm x 2400mm£446.50
Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floorboard Insulation 2400mm x 1200mm£476.50
Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floorboard Insulation 60mm 2400mm x 1200mm£450.00
Kingspan Kooltherm K106 Cavity Insulation Board 1200mm x 450mm£134.95
Kingspan Kooltherm K107 Pitched Roof Board 2400mm x 1200mm£665.85
Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Phenolic Cavity Insulation Board 1200mm x 450mm£148.95
Kingspan Kooltherm K110 Plus Soffit Board Insulation 1200mm x 2400mm x 65mm£124.95
Kingspan Kooltherm K112 Framing Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm£615.50
Kingspan Kooltherm K118 Insulated Plasterboard£111.80
Kingspan Kooltherm K15 Rainscreen Board 2400mm x 1200mm x 35mm£204.80
Kingspan Kooltherm K15 Rainscreen Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm£477.95
Showing 1–12 of 23 results
Kingspan Insulation Boards
Long lasting, non-sag, and great thermal performance: there are lots of reasons to choose insulation board for your build. And in roofs, walls and floors, no insulation board is more popular than Kingspan.
Like everything in store, you’ll find Kingspan insulation boards cost less at insulationpads.co.uk. And the more you order, the more you save. Find the right boards for you below, then order online or call 01253 864 901.
Which Kingspan insulation board do I need?
You’ll find a wide range of Kingspan insulation boards available from insulationpads.co.uk – but which is right for you?
Here’s a quick guide:
- Kooltherm K7: Suitable for tiled or slated pitched warm roof spaces
- Kooltherm K11: Suitable for flat roofs waterproofed with fully-bonded torch-applied multi-layer bituminous waterproofing
- Thermapitch TP10: Suitable for tiled or slated pitched warm roof spaces
- Thermaroof TR26: Suitable for flat roofs waterproofed with mechanically fixed single-ply waterproofing
- Thermaroof TR27: Suitable for flat roofs waterbonded with fully adhered single-ply, partially built-up felt, mastic asphalt and cold liquid-applied waterproofing
- Kooltherm K15: Suitable for rainscreen cladding systems
- Thermawall TW50: Suitable for partial-fill cavity wall insulation
- Thermawall TW55: Suitable for timber and steel framing systems
- Kooltherm K10: Suitable for structural ceilings including car park ceilings
- Thermafloor TF70: Suitable for solid concrete and suspended ground floors
As a rule of thumb, the ‘Therma’ prefix is given to Kingspan’s high performance insulation. ‘Kooltherm K’ describes the thinnest commonly used insulation for any specific U value.
For more details about applications, board types and U values, check Kingspan’s Product Selector then talk to us about quantities and prices.
What are the benefits of Kingspan boards?
Like most insulation boards, Kingspan delivers impressive thermal performance. But unlike some boards, Kingspan’s are manufactured using PIR or phenolic insulation. That means you’ll get improved thermal performance from thinner boards, enabling you to maximise space. The closed cell structure of the board keeps moisture at bay. And phenolic insulation has exceptional fire performance.
Why are Kingspan insulation boards covered in foil?
It’s all about maximising ‘thermal efficiency’. The foil on both sides helps to reflect internal heat back into a building in winter and reflect heat back outside in summer.