Product Number: ISP-0233
Celotex PL3060 comprises PIR insulation bonded to tapered edge plasterboard, it is a high performance insulated plasterboard which allows the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time and labour costs.
- PL3000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- The perfect solution for internal solid wall upgrades, Celotex PL4000 can help you to meet modern Building Regulations including BREEAM and Part L.
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 16/5357 and is Ofgem approved
- The thickness of the insulation board is 60mm, the thickness of the plasterboard is 12.5mm. Totalling a 72.5mm thick product
For more information about Celotex Insulation Boards contact us today.