Product Number: ISP-0229
Celotex PL4000 is a multi-purpose, high-performance insulation board, engineered by rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR). Manufactured using a number of materials together to form a rigid foam product featuring zero ozone depletion and a low global warming impact. This PIR insulation board is bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard and is ideal for solid wall insulation. 2.88m2 of coverage per sheet.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK
- Suitable for both direct bonding ‘dot and dab’ and mechanically-fixed installation techniques
- Suitable for pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- Easy to install
- Installs both insulation and plasterboard in one operation
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Reliable long-term energy savings
- BBA and Ofgem approved
- Plasterboard is defined as Class O in accordance with the Building Regulations
- CE marke
For more information about Celotex Insulation Boards contact us today.