Product Number: ISP-0219
The Kingspan Kooltherm K118 insulated plasterboard has a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core. It is suitable for mechanically fixed or plaster dab and adhesive bonded dry-lining. With a 12.5mm plasterboard bonded to its front surface, it has a composite foil based facing on its reverse surface. Provides coverage area of 2.88m2.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential
- Provides vapour control
- Thermal conductivity of 0.018W/mK
- Quick heating response
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Green Guide Rating of A+
- Euroclass B-s1, d0 fire rating
- Certified to BS 5270-1: 1989, EN ISO 5659-2: 2012, BES 6001
For more information about Kingspan Insulation Boards contact us today.