Product Number: JCS-KTF70
Kingspan Thermafloor TF70 is a high-standard rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate PIR floor insulation board. Designed for solid concrete and suspended ground floors, built using a blowing agent of zero Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential. Features a rigid thermoset insulation core faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil facing. Provides coverage of 8m2.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK
- Ideal for new builds and refurbishment projects
- BBA approved
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Prevents heat loss
- Easy to handle and install
- Water vapour resistant
- Conforms to ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO 9001: 2008
- Non–deleterious material
- Green Guide Rating A+
For more information about Kingspan Insulation Boards contact us today.