Product Number: JCS-KTW55PIR
Kingspan Thermawall TW55 is a high performance insulation board with low thermal conductivity. With a fibre free, rigid polyisocyanurate core with composite foil facings on both sides to enhance performance, this board is intended for use between studs or as an insulating sheathing with timber frame and steel frame wall constructions. Provides coverage of 2.88m2.
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Rigid thermoset insulation
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential
- Thermal conductivity 0.022W/mK
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment work
- Easy to handle and install
- Non-harmful material
- Green Guide Rating of A+
For more information about Kingspan Insulation Boards contact us today.